What Personal Information Do We Collect?
The following are the types of information we collect from you:
- Information that you give us. This helps us respond to your inquiries, accept your orders, communicating with you and making future updates for greater shopping convenience.
- Automatically collected information. We obtain and archive certain information when you access our site, such as “cookies”. “Cookies” is a small piece of information sent by our server to your computer for future reading. It is used to store personal preference for your benefit when you access our site later. It cannot be used to get other data from your hard drive, but it can help us track how you have travelled over our site. Your browser has features to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies.
What Personal Information Do We Share with Others?
We are not in the business of selling your information to others. We share customer information only as necessary to complete your order and as stated below:
- Unrelated businesses. We sometimes co-brand products and work with other entities to provide you with joint offerings.
- Third-party service providers. We may subcontract out functions to be performed on our behalf (ex. shipping of products that you order from us).
- Business acquisitions. We may acquire different businesses and/or modify our existing business structure. Your information may be transferred to such resulting business.
- Consented Release to 3rd Parties. With your consent, we may release information to others.
- To Others for your protection or the protection of others. If we must comply with law enforcement efforts, to protect fraud.
How Do We Protect your Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
If you choose to visit us, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our conditions of use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Florida. If you have any concern about privacy with us, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.